Arbonne Trial Package

I was so excited to test all of these products, as they are all vegan, made from natural ingredients, chemical & cruelty free. I loved every single one of the products I tried. Here is a mini review of all the products I tested:

Intense hydration mask (for normal/dry skin): 
I would rate this product 10/10 for smoothness. The mask felt all tingly and refreshing on my skin whilst in use and I had no dry patches or excess oil on my skin after treatment.

Makeup primer:
This was my favourite product out of them all! I only needed a small amount of product and it spread nice and evenly over my skin. It was super silky in texture and not sticky at all. It was also lightly fragranced with a subtly sweet smell (I find that some primers can be horribly smelly but this one wasn't), I 100% recommend.

Hair serum: 
All of the products had a great smell but this one smelt the best, my hair smelt and felt so good. It had a light texture and left my hair smelling and feeling good. Also, frizz diminished dramatically, yay!

Setting powder: 
This was super lightweight and turned completely translucent once applied. It does exactly what it says and my makeup stayed in place, it did the job well. 

Lipstick (colour: Terra):  
This lipstick had a satin, creamy finish and smelled so fruity. I really liked the colour of this lipstick and although it was moisturising it wasn't sticky or too clammy. 

Energy Fizz Sticks:
I had these before I went running and I was a bit unsure of how they'd taste but they were really yummy and fruity!

(L to R) Energy fizz sticks, Intense Hydration Mask, Makeup Primer, Hair Serum, Lipstick
(Above) Setting Powder

Post a Comment

0 Comments